Staying organized during the week is already hard enough, and trying to eat clean on top of that can seem nearly impossible at times. That's why we LOVE super simple and quick recipes like this one so we can have healthy options to grab on the go!
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
1 cup mashed banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
*optional add-ins: ground cinnamon or shredded coconut
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit and prep your muffin tin. Spray tin with non-stick spray, or use silicone tray.
2. Use a fork to mash the banana until smooth
3. Add banana, beaten egg, baking powder, vanilla, and oats to a bowl and stir
4. Add blueberries to the bowl and stir to combine
5. Use a large scoop and fill muffin tins with batter. Be sure to fill each tin to the top because these muffins will not really rise.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then decrease oven temperature to 375 and bake for 14 more minutes
7. Remove muffins from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tin
These healthy little muffins are seriously a life saver when you have them handy to grab on your way out the door for a busy day! If you make these, be sure to let us know how you like them and what add-ins you used to make them extra tasty.